Nucleus shutdown

Hello… my nucleus has left me stranded three times in the last week, including two times in the last 24 hours. You can’t restart it with the application running in circles without finding the Core. Every time, I have to unplug it. And reconnect it a minute later so it works again. The latest updates have been made. This is a problem that seems to persist since the last update. I also reinstall the application on the ipad. But you can’t do a restart, for example. Can you help me? It seems that I’m not alone in this case. And I had the router rebooted. I also reset the Naim NDX 2
Thank you
Pierre

Here is another Core failure. The 3rd in 24 hours
What is going on. Could the support help me
Thank you

I got tired and as I did not receive a message from the technical support I proceeded to the big reset. Let’s hope that the Core holds up

We are so sorry that it took us this long to respond to your request! We truly appreciate your patience and efforts here :pray:t3:

I wanted to check in and ask how everything was going after you completed a reset? Is everything back to normal now?

If not, so we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Additionally, could you please share a screenshot of the page where you are receiving this error so that we can better understand the issue you’re experiencing? (The screen where you say "you can’t restart it with the application running in circles without finding the Core).

Thanks so much!

Yes everything is OK after un reset
Thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.