OnePlus mobile update Roon 1.6 problems

I updated my OnePlus mobile to Roon 1.6. No warnings, but there is a problem. The Roon App is trying to connect Roon Core, but no result. I typed the I/P adress, the same problem. The App is saying: trying to connect… The Android Version is 6.0.1

Can’t help you, but perhaps adding @support might find you someone who can :+1:

Try deinstalling and reinstalling the app before anything else.

Hi @boling,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Are other remotes experiencing the same connection issue, or is it just the OnePlus device?

My one plus 5 upgraded without issue.

Cheers
Tom

As a reviewer for the leading Dutch HiFi magazine HiFiVideoTest I have a rather complicated wired network with app. 10 Zones in Roon. In the Living Room groundfloor I use an Ipad Air for Roon. After Update no problem, all went well. I use in my house also my Oneplus E1003 with Android version 6.0.1 to test the Android version of Roon. The other device, a Google Nexus 7 tablet from end 2012, wasn’t accepted in the update, although till the former version there were no problems. The Wifi communication comes to a Fritz!box 7581 modem/router. Initiallly the update with the Oneplus went perfect but then after the update was done the Android couldn’t find my Core on an Apple Macmini on the second Floor - my study and listening room. The connection between the Router/Modem and the MacMini has been wired. But now comes the surprise. Just an hour ago I decided to test the Oneplus in my study. For quality reasons the Router on the Groundfloor is connected wired to an access point in my study, also a Fritz!box Router. And there you are: all went well…

Hi @boling,

I’m glad to hear that things are working well with the OnePlus device now. I just wanted to check in and confirm that things are still going okay for you.