Only Tidal members get the "explore genres" feature?

Still no word from @support on if this feature is exclusive to Tidal members? It seems it only appears for Tidal users. Is that the case or is there a bug?

Thanks

Hey @AnimalOnDrums,

Please, do not despair! Our QA team has seen the thread you’ve mentioned and they are aware of the entire conversation. We will make a public statement when appropriate :pray:

Hey @beka
ok. What does that mean though? and why was my post unlisted? A public statement?
Thanks

Hey @AnimalOnDrums,

While I don’t have an answer right now on the unlisting of the post, what I meant was that the topic you’ve brought up has been acknowledged - there will be a follow up :slight_smile:

Hi @beka

Well since you re-unlisted it, do you have an answer for me now? :grinning: Also, could I just please have an answer to my question please? It may be out of your hands, but even a “yes” or “no” answer to my question would be satisfactory. Why the secrecy :female_detective: ? :smile:Thanks!

Hi @AnimalOnDrums

I initially unlisted because we were more or less considering this a duplicate of this thread. Our team is looking into this there.

I don’t believe that this feature is supposed to be limited to any streaming service (though one is required), but there might be issues play involving what data and albums are available from each service that play into what can be displayed here (which is what our team is looking into). I don’t have any timelines on this just yet, but as mentioned in that thread, we’re looking into it.

Thanks!

1 Like

@dylan
Thank you so much for getting back to me. Good to know it is not a feature exclusive to Tidal. I understand what you are saying about having enough content and data from each service necessary for the feature to work properly.

Thanks again!