I have a mojo and poly. I would use them maybe once a week. The battery on the mojo goes dead even when it’s off so it was always frustrating to use. One time I wanted to play it so I Hooked up the USB charging while playing and the thing got so hot it melted the battery and circuit board. Chord doesn’t warranty it and sent me to a place for repair and it’s as much as buying a new one. Does anyone else have the problem with their mojo getting super hot? I have a poly now that I can’t use. I’m not sure I would get another one since it’s such a pain in the ass that the battery goes dead when you don’t even use it.
This is a know issue. See similar threads like: Is Chord Mojo on the way out?
Contact your dealer or Chord.