Overview and Discover will not open. Some titles cannot be searched

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Antipodes DX2 Linnux

**Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Etherne
Hard Wired

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
Why am I having to describe this problem over and over again? Your people communicate once and then drop the ball. Here again, is the complete description of what is happening:

When I click on Overview or Discover, I get the small circular icon in the middle of the page going around and around.

Nothing ever opens. Also, there are selections on my server that I cannot access because the search function will not find them for me. I get the same circular icon with no results. Everything has been re-booted. I have deleted and re-loaded Roon. Same, no improvement.

I have contacted three or four of your people on this and no one seems to be able to help. I am tired of spending my time trying to get someone to fix this and wondering if I can get my lifetime subscription refunded.

This thing doesn’t function properly so I think I should have an option here.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Overview and Discover buttons do not open anything