Playback has not been stable with B334

Hi @Ferenc_Szucs ----- Thank you for the report and sharing your feedback with us. The insight is appreciated and sorry to hear of the troubles.

Moving forward, to help aide in our understanding of this behavior you are experiencing, may I very kindly ask you for the following:

• Please expand on your setup description using this link as a guide.

• When you say that “playback crashes”, is playback halting OR is the application itself crashing?

• Is this behavior only occurring when you are using the Export D250 zone or do other audio zones also exhibit this behavior?

• I am assuming that you have tried rebooting all of your devices already (core, endpoint, etc) and the behavior has remained the same, is this correct?

Lastly, I have enabled diagnostics on your account so our tech team can have a closer look into this behavior. What this action will do is the next time the application is active on your Roon core a diagnostics report containing a set of your Roon logs will automatically be generated/uploaded directly to our servers. I will be sure to let you know when the report has come in so you know we have it.

-Eric