Playback interrupted because a track failed to load

I’ve just run a quick speed test. Wi-Fi network running at 62 mb….

This same problem has affected me too in California, starting at the same time as the OP. I have gigabit fiber optic service so I can confidently say bandwidth is not the problem. Qobuz plays perfectly outside of Roon; it’s only the Roon integration that’s broken.

I’m surprised that this issue that’s being experienced by multiple customers has taken so long to get some attention. I use Roon primarily for streaming Qobuz and this problem makes me question the value of Roon going forward.

But the issue with that explanation is the sheer number of people so geographically disperse having the same issue. All our network paths shouldn’t have gone sour at the same time.

Sorry and with all due respect Rebeka, but you have to feed this up the chain. Your solution is 1: unacceptable and 2: not the issue at all. It is all over the world with systems that worked flawlessly before… Besides I have tried even MP3 and that also did not work.

Same issue here. Server log says:

Warn: [streamingmediafile] [12] [https://streaming-std.qobuz.com/file] [cachedbytes=0/-1] caching failed: System.Net.WebException: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.

Roon Server is running on Win7, TLS Update (kb3140245) is installed. I’m not using Wifi, bandwidth is high and stable.
Is someone running Roon Server on Win10 or Win11 and has this issue? I’ve seen several posts mentioning Win7 in other threads and I was too lazy to install Roon Core on another server over the weekend.

1 Like

Across the 2 threads at least on the topic, I’ve seen Mac, Fritzbox, Windows 2012R2, Windows 7… not everyone posts their OS type/version, but seems a bit cross-platform.
-Alan

1 Like

Can we get a statement from Roon Support soon on this issue? Appears there’s many affected by the issue.
-Alan

We’re looking into it, hang tight!

1 Like

I cannot believe that Roon @support are trying to feed customers this garbage. I have the same issue yet I can play back 24/192 from Qobuz using the Qobuz app and using the Qobuz Web player app from my Roon Server. This is not even remotely related to network bandwidth/throughput - I should know, I’m a Network Engineer and I have thoroughly investigated this issue. From what I can tell, it’s related to your implementation of SSL/TLS. You have modified your existing setup to the point that this is failing - this is even visible through examination of Roon Logs on the server. What’s more, I have a Gigabit connection to the Internet, and I have validated that speed at 850mbs nominal - and there is no way that a 24Bit 192Khz data stream should take over 6,800 kpbs – that’s 6.8 Mbps, which means I could fit approximately 145 streams of this bitrate in a Gigabit connection. So, again, NOT network congestion.

And I too am having this problem now for three days. I reported it last Friday and have not heard anything back from @support.

I see the same SSL/TLS messages in the logs Bryan. You are absolutely right. However, we finally have @kevin looking into it and that by all means sounds promessing enough to me. So I suggest respectfully that we get of his back and let him work… I am sure everything will be OK soon enough… :blush:

1 Like

Very well said sir.
Angst generally does not solve anything…

Hi all, let’s keep the discussion in the other thread where I’ve posted an update.