Playback isnt working

Roon wont play anything. Says track not found on Tidal/ Qobuz etc. Anyone know whats happening?

HI james,

I am moving this to the Support thread so that Roon support can see and engage. However, they will need more information about your system and network.

Classically, I would suggest restarting everything first. After a long game we also get hiccups. If that doesn’t help, we need to pour another glass of water to help.

Hey @James_Dashwood Sorry to hear you’re experiencing this! We’d be happy to help.

I wanted to check in to see if you were able to try Uwe_Albrecht’s recommendation of rebooting everything? Did this help?

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Is this for all TIDAL/Qobuz tracks or only certain tracks? Would you also be able to send a screenshot of the error message you see when trying to play these TIDAL/Qobuz tracks?

Thank you! :pray:

1 Like

Hi there. Afraid this hasnt helped. It’s now only doing it with Qobuz tracks

@James_Dashwood thanks for sharing the screenshot!

Can you try logging out of Qobuz in Roon and logging back in? Does this improve the behavior?

You can also change the DNS Server. We have seen users have a better experience in the past if they change their Router’s DNS servers from the ISP provided ones to Cloudflare DNS, Quad9 or Google DNS. Can you please give this a try and let me know if it helps?

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed after 12 days. New replies are no longer allowed.