Playback issue with track progress not advancing properly on Roon software on iPad with Nuc 5 and Unity Atom (ref#EAXDV6)

Full form submission

What’s happening?

· I'm having trouble playing music

What best describes your playback issue?

· Other

Describe the issue

I press play but track doesn’t progress. All working fine earlier when playing through different speaker (same server, same software, same device running Roon software. After discovering issue, I returned to original audio output and playback started fine. Went back to selection of different audio output - same problem. Set up being used for problematic playback (which wasn’t problematic yesterday, btw) is iPad with Nuc 5 and Unity Atom

Describe your network setup

Vodaphone router. Can’t see this as problem given playback ok on different audio source

@Sarah_Hunter, welcome to the Community. Are you using the Atom’s AirPlay interface within Roon? If so, you are most likely experiencing the same issue seen by other users in this thread, specifically around AirPlay issues with the current version of Roon:

1 Like

Thanks for responding, Robert. I’ve actually sorted it, and it wasn’t an Air Play issue.

Ghosts in the machine!?:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Can you provide any further information on the solution?
Just in case it occurs for others.
Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.