Please report station errors here

Jean-Luc, il suffit de cliquer dans le pied de page sur le nom du titre, ce qui ouvre la page “lecture en cours”. Roon identifie alors automatiquement le nom de l’album et propose un lien. Rien à configurer, je viens de le faire pour cette station pour tous les utilisateurs de Roon.

I’ve added
Europe 2 Nouvelle Scène
Europe 2 Happy Rock Hours
Europe 2 New
Europe 2 Hits
Europe 2 Classics

1 Like

… and all stations have METADATA SERVICE enabled, enjoy.

1 Like

just a small question the display for example for Europe 2 is done for the current song, I leave the screen of the IPAD on and when the music changes, the artist and the song does not change in real time, ???

here attached the list of radios that could be on the same principle at the level of metadata

• Nrj Hits Paris
  • Nrj Paris
  • RFM
  • RFM Night Fever
  • RTL2
  • Fun Radio Paris
  • Skyrock Paris
  • Wit FM
  • Alouette FM
  • Rire et chansons
  • Sud Radio
  • Fip

thank you for your feedback

Jean-Luc

It should change, as long as the station is playing. It does on my side. There can be a short delay because polling only occurs every 5-7 seconds. During commercial breaks and spoken parts, a “waiting for metadata” message can appear.
FIP and RTL2 already have metadata integrated. I’ll have a look later at your list, should be feasible.

Thanks Alec

some streams are still in Mp3, and if they broadcast in AAC would it be possible to update

I’m asking a bit too much !!!

Jluc :grinning:

Hello @Jean-Luc_Descout , we try and add all possible streams when we add a station, though sometimes we do miss ones. Sometimes the aac streams are hidden away.

I’ve had a quick scan of those stations you listed above, and apart from Sud Radio they either had aac streams already, or aac streams didn’t exist. I did find one for Sud Radio.

Were there any other particular stations you wanted us to try?

1 Like
  • Nrj Hits Paris
  • Nrj Paris
  • RFM
  • Fièvre nocturne RFM
  • RTL2
  • Fun Radio Paris
  • Skyrock Paris
  • Avec FM
  • Alouette FM
  • Rires et chansons
  • Sud Radio
  • fip
  • Radio 4 Canton
    [/quote]

Apart from Radio 4 Canton, I had already tried these as they were in your list above.

Radio 4 Canton does not have an aac stream.

Hello

a priori some radios still don’t have AAC streams

Sincerely

Jean-Luc

That’s because the stations don’t transmit aac streams. I cannot add what isn’t there.

1 Like

Metadata enabled for these two.
Others will come later, scrapping is more tricky.

Also added for France:

• NRJ
  • RFM
  • RTL2
  • Rires et chansons
  • Nostalgie
  • TSF Jazz
  • Radio Meuh

Hello Alec

Thank you

Morning.

BBC Radio 2 and BBC 6Music not working for me this morning. I’m in the UK, and was fine last week.

Error something like "address may have changed, or temporarily unavailable. Also notice there’s only a 96k stream appearing rather than the 320k I’m used to.

Any update appreciated.

Thanks
Neil

Hello @Neil_McChrystal , and welcome to Live Radio.

The BBC streams are working OK for me and I see the 320k streams too.
It looks as if something has changed in your setup - has anything? VPN?

Does https://geoip.roonlabs.net/geoip/1/lookup show a UK location?

What are you running your core on?

Thanks for the reply Brian.

I had tried restarting the core (running on a windows 10 NUC) with no joy but a full reboot of everything - NUC, NAS drive, the lot - seems to have sorted it.

I’m now up and running again with 96, 128 and 320k options available. Will probably never know what went wrong :man_shrugging: :grinning:

Thanks for the help anyway!

Cheers
Neil

1 Like

Chill station out of London, UK is not ad-free.

1 Like

Fixed, thank you

McIntosh Music has been “Unable to play this station…” for a few days now. Could someone please check, we enjoy this one. Thanks!