Please report station errors here

Funny. It works for me

Try reboot?

Doesnā€™t work from Sweden eitherā€¦

Hmm, a thoughtā€¦ I am on early access, and the latest build had this comment:

• Fixed an issue with some icy:// radio stations causing playback to be stuck

Iā€™ve tried to find an alternative stream for you but failed. It looks as if you may have to wait for the next update.

Sorry.

1 Like

No worries, thanks for trying :pray:

1 Like

Hi @BrianW , Iā€™m on early access so just tried the station for you and it works for me as well.
Regards
Nick

1 Like

@BrianW and All,

As of tonight I am unable to get Radio BluesFlac Altea, Spain through Roon Live Radio. Itā€™s been totally solid for several years that Iā€™ve been a frequent listener through Roon. The website doesnā€™t indicate any maintenance downtime right now. bluesflac.com
Hope everything is okay. I really love that channel. Great music, no ads or talking, very good sound quality.

Hello @tLea , Iā€™ve updated a URL. Try now.

Seems to be okay now, thanks @BrianW.

Does it work now following the latest update?

Yes it does! Thank you

1 Like

Hi - 93XRT is showing a metadata error the past few days (I tried both streams):

I did confirm the Audyssey website is showing metadata with their internet streams. Thanks for help.

This facility is part of the metadata service set up by @alec_eiffel. Weā€™ll need his input on this.

It started working this afternoon, so all good now. Thanks if a change was made!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Please add Phaune Radio

Hi - the metadata error for 93XRT came back again a few days ago (and has stuck since then - been checking on and off). Hoping this can get fixed. Thanks.

Iā€™m able to workaround by using my old stream for 93XRT which shows the metadata:

http://provisioning.streamtheworld.com/pls/WXRTFM.pls

Hmm, this prompted me to do some digging.

It seems to me that the metadata service is actually redundant for this station now. The station is transmitting metadata in-stream. I have temporarily turned the metadata service off.

Try now.

1 Like

Great - it works now. Thanks Brian!

1 Like

Hi, Iā€™ve experienced a recurrence of an issue that appeared in June 2021. The only difference is now the issue is intermittent rather than continuous.
Until a couple of days ago, KQED played without any problems. Then the stream began sounding like gibberish (as though greatly speeded up). This was true when playback was via a digital speaker or an analogue speaker. Other radio stations continued to play normally. KQED played normally when I listen via my browser.
At that time, you discovered that KQED had substantially reduced its transmission rate and followed up with the station regarding this issue, which it corrected.
Thank you for your help!
Best wishes,
Alan

It seemed ok for me, but perhaps I didnā€™t listen for long enough.

Nevertheless, I did find another stream (still mono) and have added that - fingers crossed.

(Annoyingly, I found a high quality stereo stream - but Roon fails on it - Iā€™ll inform the Devs about that)