Problem adding Tidal albums to Roon database

Hi @Bill_Reeve,

As Mike mentioned previously, we are currently discussing the issues you’re experiencing with Innuos and are working with them on a solution.

Moving forward, we were hoping that once more you could reproduce this issue within Roon and make a note of the time that issue occurs. Respond here with that timestamp as well as the name of the content you tried to play from Qobuz in Roon.

Once you’ve provided this info, @Innuos will coordinate the retrieval of logs from your machine and get them over to us. From there we will review the logs and work with Innuos on a solution.

Thank you for your patience here, Bill, it’s greatly appreciated!

I tried to play the Mark Knopfler album “down the road wherever” the first track “Trapper Man” from Tidal starting at 8:13 pm Pacific Time. It took until 8:17 pm to play the track. It’s usually takes about 4 minutes to play a track the first time. It usually plays a couple of tracks and then stops again. Also none of the album artwork for Tidal albums that were added to my library are showing up. Just generic black and white artwork for cover art. Also all my artist pictures are missing. Thanks.

I tried to play Qobuz and it takes even longer to play tracks on that service! I attempted to play the first track from Paul Simon So Beautiful So What album called Getting Ready for Christmas Day and hit play at 9:32 pm tonight. It didn’t start playing until 9:49 pm! then it stopped and a message came up saying that it was loading slowly and could be a networking problem. It was the 96khz 24 bit file version.

Thanks for that, @Bill_Reeve!

@Innuos will be reaching out to acquire the logs from your device and will be sending them over to us. We will be sure to reach out ASAP when we have more information for you.

Thanks again!