Problem still not solved: ROON still not playing selected music via Roon RAAT. Error message: “Playing “artist” Undone” (initial German error message “Playing XXX Rückgängig”)

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

1.7 (build 505) stable

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

FRITZ! Box 7590 ZE Router. Ethernet.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Devialet Expert 250 Pro

Description Of Issue

1.I had no major issues with Roon Raat until shortly after the new release.The only issue was the sometimes appearing error message “An audio file is loading slowly”.

1. I wanted to get the Roon RAAT issue solved, instead you suggested a workaround via Devialet AIR, which obviously didn´t work. (The Air issue I am experiencing now (extreme heavy dropouts, which make listeneing a painful experienc, is very different to the “Slow loading track” behavior (no music at all, which is very different to dropouts) The respective error message " “An audio file is loading slowly” is also not displayed now, when I try to use Air now.)

2. It is quite obvious an issue, which appeared after the new Roon release. I did not change or download anything Devialet related. Please therefore don´t forward me to Devialet support.

3. I am now almost two weeks without music. I even had to celebrate my birthday without decent music! Please get my Roon RAAT working - at least back to where it was prior to the last relaese of Roon RAAT. Thank you.

Description provided on 5th of December:

I was able to to listen music since months without issues, except the odd “audiofile loading slowly” issue. However this issue lost a bit of annoyances (error appears less frequently) since I had installed the FRITZ! Box 7590 ZE Router a couple of weeks ago. After the error message reappeared this week a couple of times, and after reading a post on Devialet chat to deactivate Tidal on Roon in order to get rid of the “Audiofile loading slowly” issue, I did the same Tueasday evening: ROON Dienste->TIDAL abmelden. I selected TIDAL again and logged in successfully, everything was back to where it was before. Yesterday I tried to use my system as alway, but couldn´t get ROON to actually play the selected album/title. Instead the error message "Playing “artist” Undone (“Rückgängig”) appeared and complete silence.

A post was merged into an existing topic: ROON not playing selected music. Error message: “Playing “artist” Undone” (initial German error message “Playing XXX Rückgängig”)