Problem with TIDAL - Sync Playlist

Hi,
I continue to have problems in syncronizing TIDAL Playlist with Roon.
On Setting/Services…is always on “syncing library now”…
I tried to clean and I reinstalled ROON several time but the problems are still the same.
I like Roon but whitout having this simple problem solved I’m going to cancell My subscription.
Please help.
Thanks and regards
Maurizio

Hi @Rzzmrz ---- Once again, thank you for the report and my apologies for the troubles here. I completely understand and respect your frustration in regard to this issue and will do my best to get this resolved for you in a timely manor.

In order for me evaluate what could potentially be causing this issue to occur, I need to understand exactly what you are working with first. With this in mind, may I kindly ask you to please provide the following:

1. A brief but accurate description of current setup as seen here. The more detailed you can be, the better :sunglasses:.

2. Can you please provide a description of your network configuration/topology as well as providing insight into any networking hardware you may be implementing in your setup. I’d like to get an idea of how your devices are communicating and what tools are being used to make those connections.

-Eric

what version of Roon you are running : version 1.2 -build 165 - stable -64 bit
What operating system you are running :macos sierra 10.12.2
Basic information about the device you’re using :macbook pro-2011-2,7Ghz Intel core I7,8GB Ram
Describe where your music is stored :G-Drive 3TB Thunderbolt, internal drive 500GB Sata
Let us know your collection size : 72425 tracks from Itunes - 64 playlist -of which 61 from Tidal
description of your network configuration/topology:macos is wired connected to 500GB network

Describe The Issue:
synchronisation with Itunes is working well…synchronisation with Tidal playlist is not working well.
On Setting/Services…is always on “syncing library now”…
and what I have in Tidal as playlist is not appearing in Roon ( to be more precise) : some playlist has in Roon less tracks vs. what are in Tidal and some playlist I have in Tidal doesn’t appear in Roon

Hi @Rzzmrz ---- Thank you for the follow up and taking the time to answer my questions. Both are appreciated!

Can you send me a link to a TIDAL playlist that you’ve noticed this behavior with so I can try and reproduce this on our end?

-Eric

As example these 2 Tidal playlist are not present in Roon:

Hi @Rzzmrz ----- Thank you for the follow up and providing the links. I will have a look and let you know what I find asap. I appreciate your patience .

-Eric

Hi @Rzzmrz ----- Thank you for your patience. I took a look at the provided links and was able to successfully add this content to my library, by performing the following steps…

1. Going into my TIDAL application and searching for the playlists. Once they were found I “favorited” them and they appeared under “Playlists” as you can see from the screenshot.

2. Next I launched Roon and navigated to “Playlists” in the menu.

3. At first these were not visible in Roon because I did not have “Show Global Playlists” checked, but as soon as I did, they appeared.

4. Here are the track counts I got in Roon for both playlists:

-Eric

Eric,
you are right—sometime Sync will happen…but in a random way…and seems that synchronization never ends…as you can see in this

this is the image after hours Tidal running

Hi @Rzzmrz ----- Thank you for the follow up and my apologies for the slow response here. I would like to gather some logs from you so our developers can have a closer look into what may be causing synchronization to behave this way. I will be contacting you momentarily with instructions.

-Eric