Problems connecting to Core from iPad and Android

Core Machine (Dell i5 processor with 16gb memory, Windows 10, Roon 1.7 build 536)

Yesterday, the new Roon update was applied to my Core server and I was working fine using my iPad and Android tablet yesterday. This morning, my tablets cannot connect to the core. While watching the Audio settings, I can see that they are recognized by core as output devices, but the tablets continue to initialize and never sign in to the core.

What can I try?

Hi @Dwayne_Purvis,

Can you describe your network setup for us so we can better understand what might be happening here?

Thanks!

Ethernet connection to Core from home wireless router. 5G wireless for tablets.

No change after a reboot of the Core. The core is running RoonServer.

Hi @Dwayne_Purvis,

Thanks for the details. We are looking into this and hoping you could use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link.

I’ve got the logs and signed into Dropbox but how do I share the file with you?

Hi @Dwayne_Purvis,

Please see our latest update here:

Ok. I saw that a number of users had the same issue so I figured that there would be a fix coming.

Hi @Dwayne_Purvis,

We’ve posted another update here:

This should be resolved now. You might need to restart your Core and restart Roon on your remote devices, but after that things should be working for you. If you’re still running into any issues please let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.