"Unavailable" music in playlists

Update: I was able to firm up the Storage connection to the two folders on my hard drive with the help of my friend. The hard drive containing my music is attached to my iMac (not my Roon Core machine), and each of my watched folders now has the SMB IP address that is assigned to the iMac. After redoing this Storage connection, my music folders were rescanned and reimported. Bear in mind that I have now rescanned and reimported my entire library multiple times over the last few days. That in itself could be a source of the problems described below. Here are the problems that remain:

1. My playlists (I have 50 of them going back eight years – these are VERY important to me) are missing many tracks. When I say missing, I mean they don’t show up in the playlist at all. At the top of the playlist, just under the title, Roon reveals exactly how many tracks are missing (e.g., 4 of 10 tracks, 21 minutes). In many playlists, a large number of tracks are missing, sometimes more than half. But most, and perhaps all, of these tracks, are still in my library, as revealed by a search for the track. So the missing tracks were apparently scanned and imported but not recognized by Roon for inclusion in the playlist.

Please note that I have a complete list of tracks for only a small number of these playlists, so I cannot be sure which tracks are missing. The only source that I believe would have this information is my old Roon 1.2 database. As noted above, I do have a copy of that database, although it is about a month old. But it should have almost all of my playlist information. So maybe you can advise me on a way to retrieve playlist info from the old database.

1. Other tracks in my playlists are labeled “Unavailable” and cannot be played from the playlist. When I click on the album name in the playlist I get a message: “This album was not found.” But once again, these same tracks and albums have been imported because a search reveals they are in my library and they are playable. Here is an example of the file path for a track that successfully appears in the playlist:

/Users/randysimon/Library/RoonMounts/RoonStorage_baa350c543051522e8713eb92167380dc03e3e46/Compilations/The Art Of Cecilia Bartoli/10 Mozart_ Don Giovanni, K 527 - La Ci Darem La Mano.aif

For a track that is labeled “Unavailable,” there is no file path when I click on View File Info. But when I find that same track using Roon’s search function, the full path is available.

1. When I click on Overview and look at Recently Added albums, what I see looks nothing like the albums I had in fact added recently before changing to Roon 1.3 and changing the location of my hard drive. In addition, many albums are labeled “New” despite the fact that I had added these albums many years ago. This problem is not as important to me as the problems involving playlists. Sure, I would like to see the albums that I in fact added in chronological order, but if that is impossible, I can live with it. The main thing is that all the albums are there and playable.

2. As far as I can tell, all of the Tidal tracks in my playlists are still there, though I am not 100% certain of this.

Please help: I’ve been patiently waiting for someone to reply for more than 30 hours.