Qobuz albums aren't syncing to Roon [Qobuz Resolved]

I had the very problem - all my grouping work was undone. However, luckily I saved a backup before the albums vanished and the restore has reinstated my edits.

Odd, I did not have this, once the sync was back the grouping was just like it had been before (as far as I have found)

Here in The Netherlands it’s working again. Thank you all for the hard work and I hope the rest of the people will get a fix soon too so they can enjoy music again instead of figuring out what else they can do than wait :wink:.

Update 06/18/2021

Yesterday we received final confirmation that their server-side fix for this issue has fully been processed on every Qobuz account. Moving forward, Qobuz has said that they will need to look into any accounts still having sync issues on an individual basis. If you’re continuing to see issues with Qobuz not syncing to your Roon library, please send a Private Message to @support including the email address for your Qobuz account. We’ll pass these along to the team at Qobuz for analysis.

Thanks to everyone who has reached out to us about this, and for all of your patience as we’ve worked with Qobuz to resolve this permanently.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.