Qobuz albums aren't syncing to Roon [Qobuz Resolved]

Honestly these events are why Spotify Connect and Airplay are looking appealing

Patience you must have my young paduwan, patience…

Well, I care, an app that flawlessly does nothing that I need is worthless. This here is the first real problem I had in 6 months of Roon, and it’s quite minor - not seeing the Qobuz favs and metadata edits in the main library for 3 days. For me, this is peanuts compared to having no usable way whatsoever to manage/explore a large library, and no way to edit any metadata at all in the streaming service apps. YMMV

1 Like

Who really knows how many you are really missing

1 Like

15 days and still no Qobuz albums. This is not cool!!! No explanation. No solution. Nothing!!!.

1 Like

Whole library came back late last night after several repeated manual syncs finally… so it is doubly disappointing to watch appx 3/4 of them all slowly disappear on room first thing this morning… despite the alleged permanent fix put in place by qobuz… so incredibly frustrating!

Im a new user paying for my subscription monthly and have not had use of roon for two weeks so far in my first month, this is not a great start!

@support please advise how I get my money back on this forum so others can also do the same!

2 Likes

As of yesterday, all Qobuz albums in My Library are suddenly back, whithout me doing anything else but waiting.

Qobuz albums are now back…Syncing is now working…finally! Cheers!

Same here (UK).

Yep. It is synching again

Though most seems to have come back, I still have a discrepancy between Browse > Home telling me “2363 albums”, but in Library > Albums it tells me 1995 albums. Neither has changed in the past 24 hours, so I wonder if it will.

I never paid attention to Browse > Home, is it normal if the number is higher, possibly due to hidden/grouped albums in Library > Albums, or something?
Though I am sure that I had > 2000 and I would guess that 2363 is much closer to correct than 1995

Really hoping this gets resolved. Mine went down late sunday and still waiting. I see all my qobuz albums in the qobuz app so this is just kinda odd. Hoping it still will resolve itself.

You can also see them in Roon > Home > Qobuz > My Qobuz. Just the syncing into the Roon library is broken

1 Like

This could be due to hidden albums. They are counted on the Home screen but only counted in Albums if Roon is set to show Hidden Tracks and Albums.

3 Likes

Indeed, could have had the idea myself to enable showing hidden albums. When I do, the numbers are consistent. So all seems back to normal after all. Thank you for this and taking care of the issue!

1 Like

Qobuz still not syncing - June 15, 2021. HELP

Excuse my terrible counting… but mid-April to now is 2 months that this issue has been open for me.

Still no albums coming back, and any that I do add from Qobuz- following mitigations that appear to work for some others- are “anti-synced” when I open Roon the next day.

0 Qobuz, now 2 months & counting (properly)…

1 Like

Update 6/15/2021

Most folks seem to be fixed with the recent server changes from Qobuz, but it is clear that there are still some people experiencing issues. We’ve been in touch with a few of these people directly for additional testing and we are reaching out to Qobuz to get more information about what’s next.

To those who are still experiencing issues, you have our sincere apologies. We’ll be in touch with an update as soon as possible.

4 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Qobuz edited playlists not syncing to Roon correctly

This issue seems to be happening daily. I add the albums back and they keep disappearing the next day. Issue not fixed for me. Its been going on for days. The biggest issue when it comes back is grouping them back with their local and tidal versions. Thats gonna waste a day for me. Time im never getting back. And I cant believe I’m paying money to get my time wasted.