Qobuz Favorite albums not syncing to My Library Albums

This is in continuation of the closed thread
How to add all Qobuz Favorite albums to My Library Albums - Support - Roon Labs Community

Dear Roon support,

I have added (hearted) another set of albums with a web browser to my Qobuz Favorite albums aka releases. Those albums again do not show up in Roon My Library Albums.

Could you please let us know when you fix that or explain us if and why this is by design in Roon.

I do not understand why any hearted album (release) in Qobuz would not show up in Roon My Library Albums in the first place - isn’t this the whole idea behind the Qobuz integration in Roon that you have your Favorite albums from Qobuz automatically in Roon?

Best regards, Christian

You can go to Roon - Settings - Services - Qobuz and click Sync library now. Othewise, they should come in later when Roon does an automatic sync. Sort your Roon albums by date added and you should see them.

This is a longtime issue for some Roon users (myself included). I have documented this several months back.

2 workarounds:

1. do not use the Qobuz website but the Qobuz app to heart (subscribe) albums.
    Then it works.

2. It works also via Qobuz website but you have to perform an extra step.
    Hearted albums in Qobuz website do appear in Roon - Qobuz - My Qobuz - Favorite albums.
    You have to manually click to add the album to My Library.

Thank you for your answer, but it does not work like this.

Thank you for the workaround, but I do not want to add all those albums twice each time.

This is a bug in Roon - an error. Roon is not working correctly and this has been confirmed also by other users like you since months. No Roon support member ever reacted to one of the threads.

If Roon support does not answer here in this forum, please let me know how I can open a formal support ticket via a different channel.

Waiting for the answer of an official Roon Support member.

1 Like

Hi @Christian_M,

We’ve investigated diagnostics thoroughly from affected accounts and can verify there is not a sync error present in Roon.

Albums added to Qobuz favorites via the Qobuz web player do synchronize with Roon, although they appear in “My Qobuz” → “Favorite Albums” and not in Roon Library, as @Dirk_De_Taey mentioned. This is because you haven’t added them to your Roon library via the Qobuz web player, only to your Qobuz library. While the two can synchronize, you cannot add/edit/access your Roon Library via Qobuz.

Overall, the sync with Qobuz occurs as soon as we receive data from their servers. If there is a delay, Roon won’t be able to expedite the sync time. We’re working closely with the Qobuz team to investigate reports of data from the web player failing to reach Roon’s servers in the meantime.

Sorry, but this does not explain/solve the very simple issue:

Hearting an album in the Qobuz app, will add the album both to My Qobuz favorites in Roon as well as to My Libraryin Roon.

Whilst hearting an album in Qobuz webpages only syncs to My Qobuz favorites in Roon.

Hi Dirk,

thank you for confirming the behavior that I am facing which is easily explained:

• Hearting an album in Qobuz Web does not add it to the Roon Albums,
  • Hearting an album in Qobuz App does add it to the Roon Albums.

@connor Could you please elaborate on: “We’re working closely with the Qobuz team to investigate reports of data from the web player failing to reach Roon’s servers in the meantime” in the context of the above mentioned behavior?

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.