Qobuz hasn't worked since February

Nothing. There are 3 service listed and I only have 1. But it doesn’t say anything about streaming quality.

That didn’t work. To upload a picture, either click this button:

Or drag the picture into the edit box. Or copy it and paste into the edit post by pressing Ctrl and V on the keyboard.

Then wait a short while until it has finished uploading before you save the post

Did this tell you anything?

That screen will tell nothing about your Qobuz problem.

I couldn’t see if you, as suggested, have tried a sync with Qobuz.

From Settings==>Services, Qobuz entry -

Wondering if that works without a problem. Probably does, but it’s worth a check.

I’ve hit that alleged Qobuz button a couple times today. As far as I can tell, it works, but Qobuz still doesn’t.

Your database disk is fine at 78% free. Not out of line with your 250,000 tracks, I would think

But this check goes back to a time when we didn’t have much clue what’s going on. As @xxx wrote, the Qobuz problem will most likely be something different, in particular now that we received @AceRimmer’s info that the free press accounts have been limited.

1 Like

No streaming formats available!

That’s what I expected, it is no longer supported by Roon but will likely continue to work directly with the Qobuz app.
Not sure anything else to say here.

1 Like

It’s still possible @support may have something else to add during the week though.

1 Like

So wait. WHAT isn’t supported by Roon? And I’ve been complaining about this since February. No one thought to chime in and say that Qobuz isn’t?

That Qobuz free accounts are no longer supported as I said earlier.
It could be Roon may look at your press account differently but right now Roon is seeing it as free account and so does not work.
And as to why nobody else has mentioned this I can’t say as I have no knowledge of the prior history.

1 Like

What AceRimmer wrote:

God, I should have looked at older threads by you from the start. You really could have told us as well. All these things were checked before

• You were told your device was pushing RAM limits because of number of tracks
  • The admin website of the Rock and other screenshots were laboriously checked

As far as I can tell, you stopped answering questions in more than one thread. And I may have overlooked it while quickly scanning old threads now, but can’t see mention of a press account anywhere

1 Like

I stopped replying when help stopped coming. I think this is “normal”. My number of tracks is usually listed. I’m now going to stop replying to this.

I see at least one thread where the last post was questions from support. I wasted my time here for trying to help based on woefully incomplete information that you knew was incomplete :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Completely unttrue. You can waste your time as you see fit but the supposed answer was given hours ago…

I’ve appreciated the “help” you’ve TRIED to give, whatever you think. As far as allegedly incomplete information, I’m not omniscient. There might’ve been something missing but it’s entirely without my intention or knowledge.

Here is what my contact at Qobuz has to say about the matter:

“Never heard anything about it. We have tons of pl on Roon w comp accounts.”

Before support gets to you as an absolute last thought from myself if this is their take is…
Are you ABSOLUTELY sure you are using the correct email address associated with your press account to try and log into Qobuz inside of Roon.
Note it HAS to be your email address and not a username.

1 Like

Have you tried a trial Qobuz account to see if that works with your Press Roon Account as per @Phil_Ryan ?

Might be worth trying that