Qobuz Integration [Now integrated]

2nd place now

1 Like

The link is here (I hope as I’m doing this on my iPad)

Thanks for the link, worked just fine.

Post duly posted on the Qobuz site, lets hope they see sense.

I also plugged this over at Devialetchat.com on their Roon thread, as I know a few people their were after Qobuz integration.
There may be one on pfm too, and I’m sure there are others if anyone can help spread the word - it’s now only a few votes from the top…

2 Likes

My latest comment to Qobuz,
Come on Qobuz, please comment, why won’t you share your database? But Tidal will. It’s early days in hirez streaming, don’t get left behind, I don’t really think you can afford to.

Still awaiting a response, let me know of any other ways we can leverage this issue.

2 Likes

Well done everyone, we got it up to first place (plus there’s accidentally a duplicate thread with extra votes there too).

So, here’s hoping……

1 Like

Qobuz Sublime

Currently listening to 24/96 Hi-res streaming Opera from Qobuz Sublime on my Acoustic Research M2 handheld player! Sony have announced Qobuz Sublime integration as have a few other brands

Love to see Qobuz integrated along with Tidal!

Now off to vote on the Qobuz site

Cheers Robert

There are two ROON threads on Qobuz, make sure to vote in both

ALSO Note Hello, Yes we are in negociation with Roon (MERIDIAN)

My vote has been added. I’m unclear about the relationship between Roon and Meridian, so does the Qobuz comment mean they are discussing Roon/Qobuz integration?

I think Qobuz are confused (-:

The Roon team was employed by Meridian last year, but the company Roon Labs LLC has nothing to do with the company Meridian Audio Ltd or Meridian America Inc.

For Qobuz to say “MERIDIAN” next to Roon is both strange and confusing. I have posted on their forum to correct that.

We have made it clear what we need from Qobuz to do this integration. We have been waiting for a response.

Thanks for clearing that up @danny, and for posting on the Qobuz forum.

Quite a few of us pushing on the Qobuz forum

I think the problem is in the other direction in that Qobuz have been asked and have refused so probably a call or email or other request to them would be more useful.

1 Like

Hi
I just entered the first fourteen days of roon - I really like it.
Due to their french and non-usual music repertoir I prefer Qobus over Tidal - could you implement it?
I have a HD abonnement of Qobus and want to stay there.

Kind regards,
Max
Austria

If you search the forum you’ll see that quite a few people have asked for this. The problem seems to lie with Qobuz, so it’s worth voting for this on their forum

Chris

Would be even more interesting if HiRes support as well !

HiRes what?

Qobuz offers also HiRes streaming, so the 24bit content of your purchased media in full resolution. Roon will simply play the highest quality offered by the service level you hav subscribed to.

It’s interesting that Naim have gone with Tidal, despite many of its customers asking for Qobuz. It makes me think that the problem lies at the Qobuz end. I still buy downloads from Qobuz, but have given up the subscription for the moment.