Qobuz keeps crashing and Roon app restarting

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Roon Nucleus is my Core

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Xfinity top of line gateway

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Chord Qutest via usb.

Description Of Issue

Qobuz steaming keeps stopping intermittently. Then the Roon app on my iPhone and iPad looks to be refreshing. After minute or two I can play again until the next time it stops.

Hi @Richard_Moore1

Apologies for the delay! Our team’s queue is longer than typical at the moment, but we’re working to get back to everyone as quickly as we can.

Does this happen for all endpoints? If you play to System Output of a remote do you experience the same thing?

What happens if you play local content? Does that work okay?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi, I do not have any endpoints and I do not have any local content. I simply stream Qobuz and Tidal via iPhone and iPad Roon App, using Roon Nucleus that is connected to a DAC (which feeds my home audio system.

Qobuz Hi Rez keeps stopping play, and then the Roon App resets/refreshes and I have to try again, and then it stops again. Tidal plays fine, even Hi Res.

I am paying for Qobuz but not able to play so really need some resolution.
thanks

Since Feb 26th Qobuz keeps stopping intermittently and Roon App restarts.

When will I get an answer? This is taking ridiculously long to resolve. Thanks

Hello @Richard_Moore1 ,

It looks like you have an ongoing email thread with us, let’s please continue the conversation there, thanks!