Qobuz Library sync is acting strange and tags have disappeared

I have a problem I first noticed today (I hadn’t tried playing Qobuz from within Roon for at least a week. Local albums play fine.

First, my Qobuz library albums were visible in Roon, but wouldn’t play. Under Settings/Services/Qobuz it indicated it was, endlessly, resynching. Then, after rebooting Roon Server, all Qobuz library albums disappeared. At this point I confirmed that they were still present as favorites in Qobuz. I could also play Qobuz albums in Roon, but the library albums were still gone. Selecting a manual resynch did nothing, though it finished “resynching” in just a second or two.

I tried rebooting both the server and the remote, and cleared the cache as suggested in https://community.roonlabs.com/t/unable-to-login-to-qobuz-via-roon-roon-is-investigating/200823/117?u=esskay. No change.

Suggestions? Is this a global Roon/Qobuz problem? Once working, I share Aron’s concern about returning the tags to their earlier state.

-Esskay

Something similar just happened with me. I launched Roon to listen some music and found out that my library was some 600 albums short. All my Qobuz albums are missing from my library. I checked under the Qobuz tab in Roon and I found all my Qobuz favorites under ‘My Qobuz’.
So Roon sees them as my Qobuz favorites, but not as a part of my library. I can see those that I have played recently under ‘My History’, but they are not to be seen in ‘Recent activity’ either as playd or added.

Raimo S

I shut Roon for about half an hour and restarted it a couple of minutes ago. All the Qobuz albums show now again in my library.
Raimo

1 Like

I found my Qobuz library albums!
First I chose Qobuz library as a filter. The Qobuz library albums displayed in album view, without the local albums. Then, when I removed the filter all the albums showed up normally.

I still have no idea why this happened. It sounds like a bug.

Esskay.

2 Likes

Hey @Esskay & @Raimo_Saastamoinen, we’re sorry to hear that you’ve had some issues with your Qobuz library. It seems like some of the issue has resolved itself. Can you please update us on your current status? We’d be happy to help

@jamie,

Yes, the issue seems to have resolved itself, as I described. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help you investigate the bug. Or, if you know an easy workaround, tell everyone about it here on the forum.

SK

1 Like

Everything is ok at the moment. No changes after my last post.

Raimo

1 Like

Thank you @Raimo_Saastamoinen & @Esskay for confirmation. I suspect that there was a brief integration or server issue at play here. If you experience any other odd behavior please let us know! Thanks.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.