Qobuz - login every time

Hi an old issue has resurfaced. Every time I open Roon the login to Qobuz fails so I have to reenter my creds to get the Qobuz service working again. I mean every time now. Running on snap on latest software. Happens regardless of endpoint. iPAD, Mac, iPod etc. Cant see another thread on this. Help Pete

hello - any response to my bug please ?

You posted to the wrong category, so it is not seen by @support

It should have been posted to #support or #roon:qobuz category

1 Like

I’ve added the right category for you so now it shows in Roon software/Qobuz.

1 Like

Moved to #support, the other categories are primarily for discussion.

1 Like

Hi,

Your topic has been moved to the support section of the forum.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

1 Like

Sorry we didn’t see this, @pete_keeley. As mentioned, can you please provide some details about your setup? If should help us better understand what’s happening here. Thanks!

Hi Dylan thanks for picking this up. Not sure what to add. Roon is installed (latest version) on my qnap nas. TS-251 latest firmware. Roon core is on a ssd, music on the NAS hdd. The roon server version on the qnap is v2021-5-18(2021/06/02) ie the latest. I am running version 1.8(795) roon version
I access it using Mac iPad or iPod again 1.8(795) Every time I start a new session it requires me to log in to Qobuz what sort of further info do you need please? No hardware changes for over 3 years. This used to happen a few years ago and resurfaced maybe 3 weeks ago
Thanks pete

Thanks for the info

Many thanks

Hi any response yet please?

Hey @pete_keeley,

Thanks a whole lot for following up on this. Sorry for our silence :pleading_face: . We’re a little bit behind on replying to every thread…

I was wondering if you could navigate to Qobuz and change the password on your account. Reboot your Core (turn off, unplug for a couple of minutes, plug back in and turn on) and log in with the email & new password.

Thanks in advance :pray:

Thanks v. Much - I’ll give that a try next week
Pete

Thanks @pete_keeley ! Please, keep us posted :pray:

1 Like

Early days - but so far so good - easy fix - many thanks Pete