Qobuz not playing on Roon but TIDAL does

I’m having the same issue with Qobuz not playing through Roon, even though Tidal plays fine.

• My Core is on a Zuma build with an Intel I3, running Win10. It goes from there to a Bryston BDA-2 DAC and on to a McIntosh MA6600. I control Roon using an iPad Air.

• My Network is Comcast that typically gets 150+ MB according to SpeedTest. The modem is connected to an Airport Extreme and extended to an Airport Express, where SpeedTest clocks it at between 30-50 MB. The Zuma Win10 is connected to the Express via a gig switch.

• My local content is stored on a Synology NAS, hooked to a gig switch that is connected to the Airport Extreme. I have no trouble with HD content up to 24/196.

Thanks,

John

Hello @John_Jessen,

I have split your post from the previous thread as to better assist you here. Can you please try playing a track on the Qobuz web player (play.qobuz.com) and let me know if you are able to play a track all the way until the end? If this works, can you try rebooting your Core and let me know if that changes anything?

Thanks,
Noris

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.