Qobuz not working anymore

Roon Core Machine

Win server 2019 headless with HQPlayer - AO and Fidelizer.
Hdplex H2

Asus Pro WS C246-ACE
Intel Xeon E-2276G @ 3.80GHz

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Fritzbox

Connected Audio Devices

Singxer sda 6

Number of Tracks in Library

Normal is more than 20.000 - but for now only 100

Description of Issue

After a Roon update, Qobuz is not working anymore.

Roon+Qobuz user here: did you try to log into Qobuz again on Roon>Settings>Services?

Yes…sure…restart and so normal stuff…

Radio service is also not working anymore

image0

Music on the nas is working normal

I’ve not had that kind of problem in years, but one trick I recall from when I had similar issues was to stop RoonServer and remove everything from the Cache folder (/var/roon/RoonServer/Cache on Linux, there must be a similar place on Windows).

Did not help at all…

Hi
Is someone here for real support.
After the last Roon update, Qobuz is not working anymore. So what to do now. My whole system is quite an invest in time and money. The system was running flawlessly. After the last update, it’s not working anymore and of course I tried all the normal things. After one day picking in the dark I’m totally frustrated. Plz help

2 Likes

is there anybody out there…

I did a full reinstall of the roonserver - cleared the cache… with the same result. qobuz is not working.

Can you try Qobuz app?

no problem…same problem in roon with tidal…also not working

also tried to install roon on my MacBook in the same network…no problem

1 Like

Restart Roon server ? Restart your router?

Have you tried logging out of all instances of Qobuz (phones, tablets etc.) and logging in again?

Yes and yes and yes…

Uninstalled all audio…reinstalled… Even without AO and Fidelizer…still the same

Anyone here using that combination. Win Server 2019- HQplayer- Roonserver- Audiophile optimizer- Fidelizer…

Thanks for helping

I´m astonished that no one from support team had reacted so far. :frowning: I can understand your frustration. The Roon update is responsible, I guess. Is there a way to install an older version of Roon as workaround? I suggest to give more technical information here (in the form above)…

2 Likes