Qobuz not working anymore

Thanks for getting back to me. I already went through all of this a week ago, but unfortunately, there hasn’t been any improvement. Even after setting up a new database with just one small music folder (containing 75 files) and performing a fresh server install, Roon was still unable to connect with Qobuz. Creating a new empty test account for Qobuz didn’t make any difference either. I even tried different network setups and network adapters, but the network itself was functioning perfectly.

It took me a considerable amount of time, and I didn’t find any helpful solutions here. As a result, I decided to take a simpler approach. I installed Windows 11 Pro with only Fidelizer. While it’s not as good in terms of sound quality as the headless AO version I had before, at least it’s working. To be honest, I don’t have any more time to spend on this issue.

Just to let you know, a friend of mine experienced the same problem with the last Roon update, using the same hardware/software combination. Also, I used Songkong for certain parts of my music library. Is there something wrong with that?

For now, I’m done dealing with this problem. Your latest update completely disrupted our previously functional setup, and it doesn’t seem like it will work anytime soon, especially considering that I went as far as performing the simplest fresh install of the Roon database that I could think of. Additionally, Phill from AO hasn’t been responsive; he never is.

So, it seems like I’ve hit a dead end, and this situation could occur again. As of now, I’ll stick with this system. However, it cost me a new Windows 11 version, an ineffective AO, and a significant amount of time. I’m sure you can understand my frustration.

Best