Qobuz/TIDAL Can't Login (cosmetic) Message

About every ~3rd time I refresh Overview, I see a very brief flash of a pink window that I believe is the same as Tidal or Qobuz can’t login message. I have both Tidal and Qobuz.

It’s on the screen for a few milliseconds and has no apparent affect, both Tidal and Qobuz albums display as well as local content.

Hi @Larry_Post,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Is the behavior the same if you reboot your Core, Networking Gear and any Roon Remotes?

Not a networking issue, I see this too.

Hi Noris,

This has only occurred since updating to 1.7. No other changes. It’s not impact full in anyway to the use of Roon or playback of local files nor either streaming service.

I would bet the error is popping up as the services are ‘refreshed’ and should be suppressed unless there is a real connection issue.

Hi @Larry_Post,

I’m not seeing this on my end, what operating system is your Core running on? Does this occur across multiple Roon remotes/clients? Have you rebooted your Core + Networking gear yet? If not I would give this a try.

Hi Noris,

Core is running on Linux. I’ve only observed this on my MacOS 10.14.6 client machine.

I have rebooted my Core and network switches. I appears to be a graphic/display artifact, nothing more. Today I’m unable to reproduce the ‘issue’.

The only changes since yesterday was backup ran over night, otherwise Core has been up as normal.

Hi @Larry_Post,

Thanks for confirming that the issue went away. If it occurs again please let me know the exact local time + date in your country for diagnostics purposes.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.