Qobuz vs. Tidal priority logic & setting

I have both Qobuz and Tidal account. When searching for albums I have find instances when the default version listed was a Tidal at lower resolution than the same version available at Qobus at higher resolution. This means that, even if Roon controls the logic if what version will be listed, it does so not based on the best quality available.

Is this a bug?

How does Roon determine which version to list (if not based on quality, this is a real issue, isn’t it)?

Is there a way to direct Roon which default version to choose - i.e., whether to give priority to Qobus or Tidal, or based on audio resolution, or other?

Related –

Like many folks here, I have grown tired of Tidal and regrettably moving much of my listening to Qobuz. Is there a way to direct Roon to switch versions in library from Tidal to Qobuz? (in short, how does one make the switch from one service when Roon is the place when we build the library to begin with? at scale, this can be a real issue, so I’m looking/hoping for a reasonably elegant solution)

Many thanks

Read Roon 1.8 (Build 831) is Live! :

Related reads:

1 Like

thank you @BlackJack - will check this out…

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.