RAAT Error: Connection refused

Hi @Steven_Hansen ----- Thank you for the report and sharing this observation you have made with us. The feedback is very appreciated!

Moving forward, to help aide in our understanding of this behavior you are experiencing may I very kindly ask you for the following:

Data gathering:

• Please provide a brief but accurate description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

• Please describe your network configuration/topology being sure to provide insight into any networking hardware you are currently implementing. I want to have a clear understanding as to how your devices are communicating and all the tools involved with making those connection possible.

• Please send us over a set of your Bluesound logs by performing the following:

• Open the “BluOS Controller” application on your computer and then select the device we are troubleshooting as the current zone.

• Along the left side of the app, you should see along the bottom “Settings” and “Help”. Click on “Help”, click on “Diagnostics”. then click on the “More” button.

• You should then be looking at your Bluesound logs. Select all of the text that is shown in that window by hitting “CRTL” + “A” on your keyboard, and paste it into a text file using something like the “Notepad” application.

• Save the file as “NADC368_BLUOS_LOG.txt”.

• You can then upload that file to a service like dropbox and share the link with me via PM or I can provide you with an upload link for you to use.

Troubleshooting:

• Since noticing this behavior when using the NAD C368 with Roon have you tried rebooting not only the C368 and the machine hosting your Roon core but also any relevant networking hardware as well (i.e router, switches, etc)?

-Eric