Random tracks not playing - Tidal media is loading slowly

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number
HP laptop Windows 10

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue

Random tracks do not play error message - Tidal media loading slowly - then skips to next track.

It’s the same tracks over and over all other tracks play fine I’ve tried the tracks straight out of Tidal and there is no issue they play fine.

Hi @Stavros_Abougelis,

Have you noticed any patterns in which tracks aren’t playing? Any specific types of content?

Can you share some screenshots of an example track that doesn’t play?

If you play to System Output of the Core machine, does the same behavior occur for these tracks?

wont play:

cant get a shot of the error message but it says “tidal media is loading slowly. this may indicate a network or connectivity problem”

Hi @Stavros_Abougelis,

If you play these tracks to System Output does the same behavior occur here?

no they play fine but still getting the same error message

now im getting all sorts of tracks not playing or skipping to next track half way through

ive changed core machine to a desktop and same problem also changed to another laptop same

core desktop is connected via etheret steady light on router and running constant 45mbps download at and 7ms pings

@dylan ???is there anybody out there? @support

Hi @Stavros_Abougelis,

Since this is occurring regardless of Core machine, it sounds like there may be some networking troubles at play here. Is your Core connected via Ethernet directly to the router or are there any switches / other networking hardware involved? What kind of router is in use?

Can you clarify the above? You mentioned that they play fine via System Output, but also that they’re getting the same error. Is System Output working as expected?

Can you try logging out of TIDAL in Roon and logging back in? Is there any change after?

its not my network please read thread ive already answered yes ive connected via ethernet no system output plays the file but still shows the same slow network message its the same tracks over and over other tracks play ok

now it seems to be all tidal tracks my hdd tracks play fine…over the same network