Release 816 brings back many old problems like awful juddery scolling!

While I was quite satisfied with version 806 (which solved most of the monthlong performance-problems in 1.8) I am now trapped in release 816 which has juddery scolling again throughout the program and occasionally a rapid skipping of titles too!

Please quickly improve back to the perfomance-level of version 806 or allow a download of the version 806!

Felix

1 Like

Hi,

Your topic has been moved to the support section of the forum.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Hey @Felix_P,

Your post came to our attention thanks to @Carl :pray: We’re grateful you’ve let us know of this development and very sorry that a previous behavior has resurfaced.

Could you please tell us a bit more about your setup and issue? Or, point me to where this was discussed before (I didn’t seem to be able to find a thread on this same topic).

1 Like