Release RoPieee 2023.04.1

What do you mean with ‘problematic’?

That is the one that won’t hold the Wi-Fi settings.

ok. can you send me feedback like earlier from this unit?

So configure wifi, save it, run configure, but do not reboot.

And then send me the feedback.

Thanks

If there is anything I can do to help let me know.

7d8e49036db3b85c

When I input the Wi-Fi details and press apply it takes me back to the first page and doesn’t ask me to configure.

Ok. For some reason the WiFi comes up with an error while connecting to the selected network (ALHN-03DF).

Not sure why that is. Can you try another network?

It has now allowed me to configure, so I have done, but I won’t reboot.

a9500c9c67eac2b6

Yes, this one is working!

I have multiple Pi2AES units (one Mercury V2, and one Pi2AES Lite), updated the Lite to this and it shows up in Ropiee but not as an endpoint in Roon. Same audio settings…is there a known issue with Pi2AES and this version?

Update: updated the Mercury V2 to this software and it shows up in Roon app. Now very confused as to why the Lite is not. Both show in Ropiee, with same audio settings. The lite is the only one showing as XL software, could this be the problem? How do i find the non-XL download?

In the App, it shows in the About section, but not in the Audio or as a device.

Your support is fantastic, many thanks.

1 Like

Hi Harry, i am so sorry to be a klutz! I must be doing something wrong, when I take the rj45 cable out of the Pi, Ropieee drops out and can’t be found. It appears that it is not utilising Wi-Fi.

I think that I am doing what I have always done, however, I might not be!!

How do you come to that conclusion? How are you visiting RoPieee’s webpage? Via it’s IP address or via ‘hostname.local’?

Via ropieeexl.local

And by one of the other IP addresses, which is when I can’t discover the chordhugo Pi

Keep in mind that on wifi it get’s a different IP address.

How should I best discover it on WiFi?

You can use an ip scanner app like Fing

1 Like

When ethernet is connected, go to the network tab, and then to the wireless section. Hit the ‘info’ button: it will show you the ip address.

1 Like

Good idea, thank you.

The gateway address? It is the only one showing.