Remotes could not access the Roon Core after Windows update

Hi Noris,

Yes I did a full reboot of the modem/router, the remotes, the sonicTransport and the streamer/dac (power off, both via the management page, and on). And it works fine now but…

Did the Windows 2004 update again with internet protection disabled and everything ran smoothly and successfully. My audio network didn’t collapse.
Of course, the regular loss of the connection https://community.roonlabs.com/t/cover-problems-on-remote/99992?u=bert_dijkstra via WiFi remotes (iPhone and iPad) but also via LAN remains. I had never experienced the latter since last week. But also last night the connection disappeared via LAN for 15 minutes. I can connect my iPad to the network via Lan. The music stops and no connection can be made to the Core on the ST.
I need to find out where this ongoing disturbance is coming from. Is it the network: modem, router, switches and cables or is it the sonicTransport with the Core from Roon? If it is the latter, it could be the sonicTransport itself, the installation of Roon or the program Roon itself. The material for the network is at most a year old, and it seems to me that it works or not.
To find out if it’s something in the sonicTransport I could uninstall and reinstall the Roon Core to see if the initial setup gives problems or if something is wrong with the Core itself. I can also put the Core on my PC to see if it is a problem of the sonicTransport itself.
I really dread removing and reinstalling the Core on both the sonicTransport and my PC. Of course I have looked in the KB at migrating to a new computer and I will use that manual. But before I do that, I want to submit it to the community first. Perhaps better proposals or useful tips will come out. I will also note the time at the next total outage and make a copy of Roon Server diagnostics.

Greetings, Bert Dijkstra.