Request for Prepaid Return Label for Nucleus+ Upgrade Offer (ref#TM8E03)

What’s happening?

· Something else

How can we help?

· None of the above

Other options

· Other

Describe the issue

How do I receive the prepaid return label for upgrade offer of Nucleus+

Describe your network setup

N/A

For the Titan, I suppose? Did they send you the Titan yet? The label should be included in the package according to:

1 Like

Nope, there was not a label in the box. I have to say this method of support is so insanely frustrating. I’ve written this forum post and emailed them directly. Still no response from anyone.

@support could you please investigate the missing label?

Well, at least fellow users can ask the obvious questions for the information that was missing

1 Like

Still no word from @support… totally pathetic. Based off the letter talking about bringing Roon back to earth, I’m sure they would be livid about this behavior. I’ll try to contact someone over there next.

Hi @Isaac_Spear,
I spoke to our store team about this and they said the unit will be shipped in a few days and after that we will provide the return label for you directly. Thanks in advance for you patience.

1 Like

Hi @daniel,

This is the second unit. I have already received the first unit and the old device is boxed and ready to go back. I just need the label.

@daniel, @support, @benjamin, @connor, this has got to be a joke. I mean seriously, almost a full week, 10 messages later and still nothing. What do I have to do for yall to keep your word? Where is my return label for my first Titan that has already been delivered? It’s not in the box, and has not been sent.

@daniel, @support, @benjamin, @connor, @ivan, @mike, @noris, @enno, @kristi another day without a response. How long does this have to go on? Do I need to file a CC fraud claim? I hope all others considering a Titan see how you stand behind your word. Pathetic.

You forgot @danny

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ve just started tagging anyone at Roon in hopes someone would take ownership and spend 5 min to send me an email with a label. I find it unbelievable that this behavior is considered acceptable, it obviously is, it’s been over a week since I originally wrote into support (which they still have not replied to.) I’m going to try contacting Harman today to see where that leads me.

@daniel replied to you yesterday…

Lolol. About an order that wasn’t even delivered. Are you honestly defending them?! And I was specifically talking about the email I wrote, not the forum post. Perhaps read the whole thread if you’re going to try to contribute. Are you in a position to help resolve this @Geoff_Coupe?

To be honest, it’s a little bit confusing to follow.

Have you got the Titan now?

The screenshot @Suedkiez posted, does suggest the returns label would be with the Titan. Just from experience (with Sonos), the returns label is likely to have been posted separately.

@Geoff_Coupe isn’t defending Roon. I believe he may feel you missed his post or that there are crossed wires in the understanding from @Daniel and yourself.

@Geoff_Coupe is a volunteers his time to the forum as a Moderator.

Sure, let me consolidate. I have purchased 2 Titans. The first one has been delivered and the old unit is boxed up and ready to go back. There was no label in the box. The second unit has not yet shipped. All I need is the label provided to me as clearly stated in the screenshot Suedkiez posted. @daniel, @support, @benjamin, @connor, @ivan, @mike, @noris, @enno, @kristi, @danny, when will I receive this label?

When did you receive the first Titan?

@Menzies-Old my first titan was delivered 12 days ago

If both were ordered at the same time, it could be the ordering process to ship the label following the dispatch of the final item. Just a hunch.

I feel your frustration and I certainly hope someone from Roon responds shortly to give you an update. Maybe they could email you the returns label etc.

@Menzies-Old it’s a good thought but they were ordered separately. So, unless they got tagged together internally within Roon, I don’t know if this is the issue. Again, all we need is a proper, constructive response from ANYONE to solve this…

I hope I don’t add to the confusion but do you have one or two old Nucleuses? If you have just one, it would seem to be sufficient if the second Titan has the return label included?