ROCK Searching for network address

Thanks Noris, I managed to include the codecs and all is working fine. So when Roon provides the LAN driver, the USBtoLAN converter can go and the serial will be shown (I suppose).

1 Like

And in the mean time a serial is showing. Strangely enough after installing a 2tb internal disk, which was very easy to install. I’m starting to enjoy the qualities of Roon and are going to pay for the lifetime version. I would encourage everyone to go for the NUC10, so Roon will hurry to provide the LAN drivers for it to prevent complaining customers. Apart from the need of an USBtoLan adapter, it works briliantly now. Now my Akasa Turing FX should arrive… By the way, am I imagining the sound improvement from the Meridian C10/Ensemble to NUC/Roon/Meridian210?

1 Like

In the mean time my NUC10 works without any problems, even not using an USB to LAN adapter. I learned from reviews that there is no sensible reason to buy a NUC10 vs a NUC8. So, I was a bit foolish to want to have the latest NUC. Just buy a NUC 8 and it’s cheaper as well. Roon furthermore -coming from Sooloos- works very satisfying.

1 Like

NUC10 is now an officially supported platform, no need to use a USB → Ethernet adapter any longer:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.