Rock updated and didn’t reboot

Same issues here.

Rock updated and didn’t reboot weeks ago, likely due to an auto update. Now, finally having the time to hook up a screen and sort it out and I’m updated to B931 automatically and my remotes keep disconnecting with the core every 20 seconds or so. Completely unusable.

Very frustrating…

Hi,

The Roon @support team prefer one topic per customer’s issue… so they are able to track it and focus on each individual problem. hence I split out your topic.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup and the nature of the issue using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they have a clear understanding of how your devices are connected.

Thanks Carl,

The rebooting issue seems to be solved. My current problem is that my remote keeps disconnecting from my core after it updated to Build 931.

I’ll reply to the link with my system setup however this seems to be a repeat of the same issue a number of us are facing with this updated build.

Is it the NUC rebooting, or the Roon Server on the ROCK restarting ?

This topic was automatically closed after 40 days. New replies are no longer allowed.