Roon 1.8 arrives on February 9th

Got a Modular Grid URL? :wink:

Thatā€™s in 90 minutes?

90 minutes ago.

OK. Then itā€™s Appleā€™s call. :grinning:

Good Roon wait until Apple is ready.

Are we there yet?

4 Likes

No, they wait until the apps are in the Google and Apple store before releasing 1,8
Smart move.

3 Likes

donā€™t care about them as I only use a MacBook as the remote :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Very social responseā€¦ something about other people in the worldā€¦

1 Like

I CAN'T CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!!! LETS GO, COME ON APPLE/ANDROID, WE'RE ALL WAITING!!!

Good luck today RoonLabs - hope the rollout works and that the update is as great as the hype lets on :slight_smile:

Did you read the part about me not caring?

1 Like

Somethingā€™s going on, this has started happening, albeit inconsistent

1 Like

Curious when Roon will update these apps?

Iā€™m also getting the error when checking update. Looks like 1.8 is around the corner

1 Like

something is moving

This is starting to feel the same as when youve cleaned out your bowl and are good to go, but your buddy bringing over the merch has suddenly gone quiet.
:eyes:

3 Likes

Itā€™s just too many impatient people clicking check for updates at the same time :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

More like 2 hours ago. The operative word is ā€˜usuallyā€™.

There too much people checking their Roon Core for the update. Thatā€™s going on!

1 Like

For folks who missed the banner at the top. Please be aware:

*Remember to update your iOS and Android devices first, before you update your Core.

*Youā€™ll need 1.8 on both your Core and your Remotes, so make sure 1.8 is available in your favorite app store first!

So, we all need to wait until it hits the iOS/Android app stores first anyways.

3 Likes

Screenshot 2021-02-09 at 17.09.45

YES, YES, YES, Itā€™s says I have the latest version installed, WAHOOOOOOOO, YES, YES !!!