With the release of Roon 2.0 we will not be attempting to force a match between build numbers of Roon Core, Remote, Bridge, or ARC. Release notes will call out the applicable build numbers and we will always keep the Roon – Current Production Versions post up-to-date.
Please note that there is no separate Roon Bridge release at this time and existing Roon 1.8 bridges will continue to function with Roon 2.0 without any issues.
- Release of Roon ARC for on-the-go playback
- Release of native binaries for macOS devices using Apple Silicon
- Implementation of native .NET framework on macOS
- Roon Core requires active internet connection
- Updated platform support for macOS and Windows devices
- Updated version naming convention from
- Other minor bug fixes and enhancements