Roon and Qobuz not working well together

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Wireless network, but have also tried via wired ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Roon installed on musical paradise berry music server. Usb to Chris qutest dac. And RCA’s to amp.

Description Of Issue
Like quite a few others, I’m getting a lot of albums on Qobuz that were playing fine on Roon, now showing multiple tracks as unavailable. Have tried logging out of Qobuz and logging back in, but no joy.

Have lost multiple tracks in a number of Qobuz albums. Txt says

“unable to start streaming”

All the album tracks are available on Qobuz when I access from mobile device or other computer.

Have you tried looking for others Qobuz versions on Roon. The issue your seeing can be caused by Qobuz changing their version of an album. Their app deals with it better than Roon. This thread gives some details: Qobuz tracks 'unavailable' in Roon but available in Qobuz app.

Hi @stuart_brady,

Are these albums that were previously part of your playlist or library?

If you try to manually search for these albums or some other albums that are not part of your Qobuz library, do you have any issues with starting playback?

Carl, that’s not the best thread for casting light on this situation. There is definitely something afoot, but we’re not out of the woods yet, just some finger-pointing going on between Naxos and Qobuz as far as I can tell.

This is a better thread describing the events of the past few weeks…

Apologies, I knew there were better sources but had this issue when searching the forum. The link I offered appeared the best of a surprisingly limited set of 3 or 4 results.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.