Roon app crashing (again) - iPhone 11 Pro Max iOS 13.2.3 & 13.3

Hi,

Definitely. The 13.5.1.
There’s a ton of available storage space, and when I run Roon, I don’t run any other app (and the background refresh is off for everything). Doesn’t appear to be on the list, but I thought I would mention it.

Hello Everyone,

We are still looking into this issue and we are looking for users who would be willing to install a special version of the Roon app with additional logging capabilities. If you are interested, please PM @dylan, thanks!

Hi,

I have a test version, and am posting my findings at:
https://community.roonlabs.com/t/re-roon-app-crashing-again-iphone-11-pro-max-ios-13-2-3-13-3/114294/10?u=roon_lover_007

Regards,
Michael

1 Like

Roon works fine on my iPad Mini but i have the same problem of constant crashes on the iPhone 11Pro with iOS 14.0.1.

@support I briefly moved to Android (Samsung) and no issues. Just got back to iphone (Bought an Iphone SE) and the roon crash is happenning again. Is there a fix that is being worked on ?

@support I’m on IOS 14.6 on a iPhone 12 Pro.

I’ve been listening for a few hours and started getting a crash after about every 15 seconds on a track.

Interestingly I swapped over to Apple Music and also got a crash.

A reboot of phone cured it, if it happens again I’ll see if it also affects other music players.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.