Roon App on Chromebooks and Chromeboxes lacks mouse wheel scrolling support (ref#0DONEV)

Full form submission

What’s happening?

Something else

How can we help?

None of the above

Other options

I don't like how the product works

The Roon App on Chromebooks and Chromeboxes does not support mouse wheel scrolling. Have to click and drag. All of the other native music apps do support mouse wheel scrolling so I end up using them more than Roon. Please add support for this to Roon.

The Roon app works great on my S23 ultra as well as my Galaxy Tab S8+. The issue is that I mainly use an Asus Chromebox for web browsing and email, etc. So I would prefer to use the Roon app on that when I am using it. The lack of mouse wheel support is just an irritating lack that shouldn’t exist when every other app supports it.

Yes, and the linked feature suggestion asks for mouse wheel support on Android because it’s missing, on Android and Chrome OS alike. The app you are using on Chromebook is the Android version.

I.e., this you can vote for the suggestion, and this is not a bug / support issue as such but a missing feature as far as I can tell

How do I vote for a feature? I’d also like to vote for Amazon Music HD integration.

Click the vote button at the top of the thread (it says Limit for me because I used up all my limited votes)

Use the forum search feature to find existing ones.
Like this:

https://community.roonlabs.com/search?context=topic&context_id=268937&q=Amazon%20hd%20%23feedback%3Afeature-suggestions%20&skip_context=true

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.