Roon ARC cloud-side disturbance?

Roon Core Machine

Mainly a Win 11 headless server with 32Gb RAM, 250Gb Samsung NVMe and 10Tb WD Red running Roon Server. (Intel Core i5-11400)
Also using a NUC10i7FN* running Roon OS, same experience.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Both servers hard wired, a mixture of WLAN and hard wired Pi’s. Asus AX58 router.

Connected Audio Devices

Both USB from Core, WLAN from router to Altair G1, hard wired via unmanaged switches

Number of Tracks in Library

around 180K tracks local, ca 300 albums on Qobuz

Description of Issue

Was enjoying my new AirPods Pro on the doggy walk. Started Lady Blackbird, excellent album by the way, from my own library and enjoyed some 30 minutes glitch free playback…

Almost home playback stops and i am unable to start playback again, ARC just gives me the pulsating line and then Poor connection (in Swedish). Not even now, on my own WLAN, am i able to make ARC function again.
Issue looks VERY much like a couple of weeks ago when ARC crashed cloud-side…

Additional data:
Of course the Roon ARC tab on my Core (through Roon Remote) says it is ready and available.
I figured it would be quicker to “Reset Roon ARC”, but i am unable to connect to the Core and it clearly states it was last seen three hours ago???

Hi @Mikael_Ollars ,

Thanks for the report, you are correct as this is a cloud issue. Please see my post here regarding this:

The changes have been made, but please keep us informed if your ARC remains stable throughout the day or if you experience any more issues, thanks!

1 Like

{
“connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkError”,“status_code”:400,“error”:“<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"iso-8859-1\"?>\n\n<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml\” xml:lang="en" lang="en">\n \n 400 Bad Request\n \n \n

400 Bad Request

\n \n\n"},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“23.aaa.bbb.ccc”,“actual_external_ipv6”:“2600:1700:6191:7880:1e69:7aff:fe69:a8e”,“router_external_ip”:“null”},
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”}
}

Please create a separate thread @Joseph_Connelly and complete the template concerning network and devices.

Your issue is different from mine, and mine was resolved with the measures taken by the Roon Crew.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.