ROON ARC Data is outdated compared to Core

Firstly, thanks for implementing ARC, a much needed upgrade. I understand it is early days and no doubt some bugs to work out, but…

When I look at the data displayed in ARC compered to the Core, things such as MOST played Albums and Artists, it is like I am looking at data from around 4 months ago.

It is as if, ARC is not looking at the latest database, but one from a few months ago if that makes sense?

However if I look at most played tracks, it is the same as my Core data, very odd…

They are the same for me, you sure you don’t have a filter or focus on?

No, no filters at all.

Same for me as well.

Hi Steve,

I’m going to move this to Support as they may want to investigate.

Cheers.

Ah I am not alone, good. I have double checked again today, and can confirm that no filters are in play here, the data is most definitely wrong in ARC.

Hey @Steve_Lees,

Please try resetting arc via your arc settings and let me know if you experience the same issue :+1:

Sorry I have been away on a holiday. I have reset RC and set it up again, same result.

Could it be a result of ARC not using results for ALL versions of an album?

Hey @Steve_Lees,

Thanks for the update. At first glance, this could be some sort of network filter, where it’s only refreshing certain areas of Arc for you.

If possible, can you share a few screenshots of this issue? With that, can you provide more detail into things that aren’t updating properly vs things that are updating properly?

I’ll be on standby for your reply :pray:

Benjamin, I have attached six screen shots, three off Roon Desktop and three off Roon ARC. Albums and Artists are both different, Tracks however are the same.

In looking at other areas for discrepancies, such as Most Played Composers, I can confirm it is totally wrong on both Roon Core and ARC. Not only is the data different, but totally wrong in either case. In the case of Roon Core, it matters not if I show the list in ascending or descending order, the result is the same data.