Roon ARC quick tag?

Guys

I’m sure someone has already asked this but can I somehow hit the heart icon on my android device to love a track and save it effectively? I notice that I have to do a bunch of steps first like add the track I think? And then like it…

I’m after a very quick on the fly way of storing a track that maybe I can use roon radio at a later date.

Thanks

Adam.

You can only :purple_heart: tracks that are in the library, so yeah you have to add it to the library first if it isn’t, like it happens e.g. on Roon Radio.

It’s one of the many things in Roon where the in-library / not-in-library difference leads to some complications.

See this from 2019 which is still valid:

But this does not help me.use ARC more. The whole idea of arc is portability and Roon radio. I can’t access roon radio if I use the quobuz app. Do you see my point ?

I see your point, I’m just telling you the current facts: favoriting something (or adding a tag, editing, and so on) is only possible for albums/tracks that were already added to the Roon library.

It’s not limited to Roon Radio (which doesn’t yet exist in ARC anyway) [it does exist], this was just one example which led to similar complaints previously, where favoriting a track that isn’t yet in the library would be useful.

There are many such cases where the library / non-library distinction is a problem. Roon are aware, but currently it is what it is.

Yes it does I use it everyday I am at work.

Ah sorry, I got it confused with Live Radio in that moment. Thanks, edited above

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.