Roon arc update server to reconnect

I’m facing the issue in this thread.

My roon arc app on Android showed the message “Update roon server to reconnect”. I tried leaving the Android beta, reinstalling the public app, and clearing data.

Android shows version 1.0.45 of roon arc installed now and it shows the same error message when I try to connect my server.

I am not at home for several days to tinker with the server side. How can I resolve this? Is there an APK available for the older arc beta that could get me through the next few days?

I used Roon Arc on the road all day yesterday. This morning, it suddenly showed ‘Update Roon Server to reconnect.’ I have rebooted ROCK, which is running on a NUC, uninstalled and reinstalled the app (on Android 13), changed the port - nothing doing. Roon reports that ‘Roon ARC can securely access your Roon Server’.

You previously installed the ARC beta app in the Play Store, but you are running the regular production version of the Roon Server. You need to revert to the regular production ARC app.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.