Roon Can Not Connect to RoonServer On NAS After Update

**Qnap TVS471 NAS, I do not no Roon version due to update problem. **

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Apple Mac mini 2014 Catalina, Wifi. Linksys Router, Google Fiber

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

NAS wifi to Mac Mini to Heed Abacus usb, Leben CS600 amp

Description Of Issue
After the most recent update, today (6/17/20), Roon finds but, does not connect to the RoonServer on my core NAS. It sees the NAS but when I hit the connect button it has me login into my Roon account and then states that I already have the core NAS authorized and won’t let me advance without unauthorizing it in order to setup a new core machine. I do not want to setup a new core, I just want to use the same core I’ve been using for the last couple of years. This is just an endless loop.
Sorry I don’t have the Roon version but the About menu item is not working, at this point. The RoonServer is Version : 1.7 (build 571).

This is covered in another thread and I have a TVS471. Hitting de authorise sorted it out.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Upgraded to 571 and now can’t log in [Resolved - Might need to reauthorize for QNAP Core machines]