Roon constantly crashes and won't accept my Qobuz login credentials

Roon Core Machine

I stream from an Innuos Statement to a McIntosh DAC2 module. I have gigabit internet speed and the Innuos is connected directly to my router. Roon has been running poorly for weeks if not months. Roon constantly crashes or plays poorly (stuttering, etc.) and I get numerous messages that I need to retry logging into Qobuz. However, when I do so, it won’t accept my login credentials (message indicates I’ve entered a bad username/password). Trust me, I’ve quadruple checked my username and password from Qobuz. I’m regretting buying a lifetime membership with Roon. Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Hello @Julius_Gasparre and welcome to the forum.

As Qobuz informed their user base and repeated here on the forum as well, don’t use your username to login to Qobuz, use your e-mail address instead: Qobuz now requires use of email address when integrating with 3rd party apps, such as Roon.

Does this resolve your problem?

If you want to resolve these issues, please complete the template used in your opening post since this will help those supporting you. Thanks.

Roon Core Machine - Innuos Statement

Networking Gear & Setup Details - Orbi AX4200 WiFi 6 DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem Router(CBR750)

Connected Audio Devices - iPhone 12 with iOS 15.5; iPad with iPadOS 15.5

Number of Tracks in Library - 2,0446 tracks

Description of Issue - I stream from an Innuos Statement to a McIntosh DAC2 module. I have gigabit internet speed and the Innuos is connected directly to my router. Roon has been running poorly for weeks if not months. Roon constantly crashes or plays poorly (stuttering, etc.) and I get numerous messages that I need to retry logging into Qobuz. However, when I do so, it won’t accept my login credentials (message indicates I’ve entered a bad username/password). Trust me, I’ve quadruple checked my username and password from Qobuz. I’m regretting buying a lifetime membership with Roon. Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Hey @Julius_Gasparre,

Ben here with the support team, welcome to the community! We’re excited to have you here, and I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues with streaming music from Qobuz.

Before digging in further, I wanted to triple-check what @BlackJack mentioned in regards to logging in with your email address rather than your username. Have you tried this yet?

And to confirm, you are only seeing this issue when attempting to stream music from Qobuz? Are you able to stream audio from your local library? After reviewing your account, it does look like you’ve been able to sync your Qobuz account in Roon.

We’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.