Roon control program on PC with server just comes up with a blank screen

screenshot attached, plus my pc system etc.
ive uninstalled and reinstalled in vain… the other laptop works fine as a control

any thoughts

What are the graphics drivers, I would start troubleshooting there…maybe download the latest for your hardware

i will check it out… there is something in back of my mind about this… memory aint what it was .lol

Hello @grant_brown, thanks for your report! We are seeing a few reports of this same behavior elsewhere, can you please provide the following so I can add this data with the others?

1. A screenshot of the issue
  2. Press the bottom left “Windows button” and search for “System Information”
  3. Provide a screenshot of your System Information -> System Summary information
  4. Provide a screenshot of your System Information -> Components -> Display information
  5. Logs from your affected device right after the issue occurs. Logs can be accessed by using these instructions and sent through Dropbox / Google Drive / Send.firefox.com or alternate means.

i got to bottom of it i think… very occasionaly(think once before) on a restart after an update it tried to start roon in a less than maximised screen and this doesnt work on a laptop of 14" screen size, for some reason; you have to maximise it and re start roon.
not sure why a normal size window wont work on a 14" screen, but does on a bigger one but that appears to be the issue.
screenshots above are of the pc

Hello @grant_brown ,

I wanted to reach out and let you know that we released Roon 1.7 Build 610, which includes some improvements that we believe should help here. Please give the update a try and let us know if it helps!

You can read the full release notes here:

Thanks,
Roon Support

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.