Roon Core running on QNAP TVS-471 NAS - Roon Core can’t be found anymore

Hello support,

I already posted a message last friday in the QNAP/Synology NAS area on this community and I don’t know if this message will arrive at the support desk. That’s why I post it again in the support department of this website. It is my fourth day without Roon at the moment and I miss it very much :grinning:

The message I wrote last Friday was:

"Since 2018 I am listening to Roon flawless on my QNAP TVS-471 NAS, even this morning I listened to Roon. But since this afternoon the Roon Core can’t be found on any of my devices.

I have checked the Roon App on the QNAP NAS and it states that it is running.
I already tried to stop and restart the Roon Server a couple of times and I even tried to restart the NAS about 5 times. But without succes, the Roon Core still can’t be found on any device.

The NAS is accessible through a web browser and appears to run as it should be.

I don’t know what to do or what to try anymore, does anyone have an idea that will help me further?

Thanks in advance!"

And on Saturday I wrote an additional message:

"I have been testing and trying a lot yesterday evening, but with no result, the Roon Core can’t be found on any of my devices.
The QNAP NAS acts normal, it backs up my data to the cloud etc.
It looks like it is a Roon issue, when checking the CPU and memory usage for Roon I notice that it is sky high. The NAS keeps telling me that there is a lack of memory. This was never an issue before.

@support: can you please check for us if there is a problem on the side of Roon?"

I hope somebody can help me and get Roon recognized again in my audio system, I love Roon and can’t imagine a life without Roon!

Hope to hear from you.

Best regards,
Erwin van Faassen

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Roon Core running on QNAP TVS-471 NAS - Roon Core can’t be found anymore